Monday, May 18, 2009

Peeping Tom

I've been noticing a lot of little things lately. Like the way I sleep. I sleep on my left side, all curled up. Always. I tried other positions when I first realized this habit, and found out that none worked for me and I was completely uncomfortable. I take a bit of the top edge of the blanket and scrunch it up into a roll and hold it with a clenched fist. I put some of the blanket and sheet between my legs, because for some reason I can't stand my upper inner thighs touching each other. I have to make sure that my bare feet don't stick out from under the blankets. And with good reasons too... there are things underneath the bed that bite your toes off if they are sticking out.

Kidding, i just hate having cold feet. And when I sleep the room temperature is always around 18-20 C .

I found out that I move a lot in my sleep. Wanna know how I came by this fact. I videotaped me.

Seriously. I took my camcorder, adjusted the settings so that it can keep taping for at least 6 hours(adjusted the quality) and switched on super night vision. Viola.

I taped it yesterday night, watched it today while having lunch, and was amused. First off, people are right. I do look a whole lot innocent when I am asleep. I kinda did not like that. Felt vulnerable. Then after a few minutes of lying still I got bored and fast forwarded to the part where i saw a change.

I was smiling in my sleep. God knows what I could have been thinking, either my girlfriend or pizza, by the way i was grinning..maybe it was both..maybe it was my girlfriend HOLDING the pizza.
But I doubt I would snuggle against my blanket in that manner if it was a pizza, so it has to be the former.

Then after I began to move around, and to my embarrassment it partly looked like i was having a dirty dream. Fortunately the movement stopped quickly and the normal smiling continued, shortly after, that stopped too.

The rest of the video was totally normal, with the occasional caressing of the pillow coming into play.

People should try videotaping themselves...its funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Really AMUSING....!