Friday, April 17, 2009

I Am Back...


Dear Blog,
                Ive been so mean and cruel to you... didn't write up even a single post after ma hols started. I know ur real angry wid me... but wat can i do...??? Loads of stuff going on. Entrance exams... organizing a get together... roaming around the city... playing basket ball... watching every damn movie possible... making new friends... I should have posted as soon as my damn 12th standard was over... but I didn't. To say I had no time will be a damn lame excuse... i did have all the time in the world... Became aware I had a blog after a good friend of mine reminded me that I had a real good blog. I can almost see you sitting with ur hands crossed... back turned and with a real sorrowful face. The point of this post is will you forgive me??
                                                                      
   Yours
 The Devil Incarnate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nada, it wont! definitely not..Unless you scribble something here..real soon! Mind it!!! You wrote that stuff about a month ago..what's the point of asking forgiveness?!

Anonymous said...

No posts since april....? hey..why yaar...Your blog is literally missing u...console it with posts...very soon...!